Saturday 11 October 2014

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving  Ode       

For friends who’re there that really care
Who’re always willing their love to share
Who’re tender, thoughtful, good and kind,
The kind of friends that’re hard to find.
With judgement sound they hang around
And fill my life with peace profound
I am so very thankful!

For the the splendor of our nation
My heart is bursting with adulation
O'er all the grandeur  and munificence    
Of God’s creation, its magnificence.
He entrusted us with our free will
To see the greatness of His skill
How can I not be thankful!

For our good health and rich full life
For protecting us from conflicts, strife
For His all His blessings, His benevolence
That keep enfolding with such prevalence
For all the joys and carefree living
For all our wrongs  God is forgiving
I bow in humble praise, thanksgiving!
Thank you, Lord!



No comments:

Post a Comment