Tuesday 4 October 2011

A reintroduction


WEDNESDAY, 21 SEPTEMBER 2011


JUST AN INTRODUCTION

Just an introduction for now.  I have to get home to do my real posting.  Right now I am just learning, getting acquainted with this new technology and it does have me baffled, I'll admit.  For all those  computer savvy young people that are so smart, I have one threat for you.  By the time you get to be my age, some young grandchild of yours will be trying to teach you something new about some more innovative technological advances and then you will know just how it feels to feel stupid too.  Surely I cannot suffer this alone.  I need company.  And by the way. I wish some smart kookie out there would standardise keyboard and stop changing those keys around.  There is enough confusion in this world already!

No comments:

Post a Comment