Tuesday 7 May 2013

Happiness Is

The Power of "Positive"

This is a quote from an email "forward" that I received the other day.  I thought this message was worth repeating.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance

This  almost sounds fatalistic if you wish to take a negative slant on it.  It implies that we must accept the unacceptable, perhaps even grudgingly.  However, I have always said that if we look for the negatives in our life we can always find them, but the same thing can also be said for the positives as well.

For now, we have finally arrived at summer and I, for one, am a happy camper. As soon as I get the chance, I am going down to my daughter's place where I will sit myself down on the lawn with a big sturdy  screwdriver.  I intend to bask in the sunshine as I gleefully dig out each and every dandelion that dares to poke its pretty yellow head out from among the grass roots.  Happiness is where you find it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment