Wednesday 20 November 2013

End of Season Blues

End of Season Blues

Our writing group ended its fall sessions today and I already miss the group. There is something so comforting and invigorating and pleasing about belonging to a group of like-minded people who share your passions, your views and your dreams. We don't necessarily share the same genres of writing, or even the same goals about where we want to go with it, but we all share that impetus that motivates us and that enthusiasm that makes each new day an exciting challenge. We all need that to make our life complete.

We reconvene at the end of January and I can hardly wait.  In the meantime I hope to put the finishing touches on a new book of poems that will hopefully be out for January 1, 2014 and I still have to finish that novel that is still unfinished business on my computer.  So wish me luck! I need it!

1 comment:

  1. The Christmas luncheon will be nice, but it's not the same as the regular classes.

    ReplyDelete