Wednesday 22 February 2012

Bruiny, the faithful friend and servant

This is our Bruiny, a dog that that I remember for his willingness to serve and work and play with a family he loved so much he would have given his life to protect. I remember his loyalty with a lump in my heart.  A dog who died of a broken heart when his family had to move away and he just refused to stay in their new home but returned to his old home to wait and watch for a family that just never came back.
I looked for his picture and thought it was lost forever, but thanks to Marilyn, my niece, who had saved her dad's old photos, I now have this long lost treasure.

Good bye Bruiny.  Happy hunting in God's own pasture! Bruiny's story will be coming out in my new book. "Small Beginnings", next month,

No comments:

Post a Comment