Monday 14 January 2013

Second Chance

Second Chance

Today is the Ukrainian New Year's Day!.  Today is the first day of my  new year!.  I didn't finish the last year like I would have wished.  I didn't start January 1st, 2013, off right. But being Ukrainian, I have a second chance.  Ukrainians have that option with Christmas and with New Year's.  That is why we stick so hard to our traditions!  That is why we are proud to be Ukrainian!?!   Never mind, I know what you are thinking, and I am not disagreeing with you.  It is just that, at the moment, this scheme happens to fit my purpose, so bear with me!  Second chances are few and far between and I am not letting this one get away. I want a  chance to start over, and I will risk scorn and ridicule to get it.   This is New Year's  Day so to all you Ukrainians and Ukrainian wannabees out  there Happy New Year!
This our chance to start over.  Let's not blow it!




No comments:

Post a Comment