1 Notable Quotations
I I copied this from the Ethelbert Echo, a small town newspaper from my old home town in Manitoba. I thought these were neat gems of wisdom and I wanted to share them with you.
- Accept the fact that some days you’re the pigeon, and some days you’re the statue.
- Always keep your words soft and sweet, in case you might have to eat them.
- Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
- Drive carefully. It is not only cars that can be recalled by their Maker.
- If you can’t be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
- If you lend somebody $20 and you never see them again, it was probably worth it.
- It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
- Never put both feet in your mouth because then you won’t have a leg to stand on.
- When everyone is coming against you, you’re probably in the wrong lane.
- Some mistakes are too much fun to make only once.
- The really happy person is one enjoys the scenery on a detour.
- We can learn alot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all live in the same box.