Sunday 17 March 2013

St. Patrick's Day

Not just for the Irish


I am not a green leprechaun
I’m not Irish through my birth
But I once kissed the Blarney Stone
And I saw St. Paddy’s berth.

So from his lofty perch I say
To folks both far and near
I wish you all God’s blessings
Throughout the coming year.

I wish for all a future  
Of a blissful youthful life
A world of second chances 
To fix your trials and strife.

A world that’s free of sorrow
A world of happy smiles
A world of pleasing biways
For miles and miles and miles.

A world of such perfection
No evil can conceive
No malice or iniquity
May your peaceful world percieve

I’d wish you all the treasures
And happiness galore
And nowhere be there sadness
It's banished forevermore

Happy St. Paddy’s Day to all.







No comments:

Post a Comment