Friday 10 January 2014

Another Milestone


My Poetry in a Book

Finally received my poetry books.  Over the years, I have dabbled in poetry. Just simple purging of thoughts, ideas, emotions and just plain whimsy. Somehow poetry expresses thoughts and emotions so much better than prose, particularly when emotions are somewhat strong or intense. Poetry is "the great catharsis".

My poetry has been all over the place and last month, I  decided to collect it, sort it out, and get it published in book form.  The result is this little book of my poems. Shown, front and back covers. Another project completed!!!  Next project is finishing that novel that is still in progress.   (Honest, I am working on it!)
And perhaps even a sequel to "Secret In Her Heart" someday. Hey it doesn't hurt to dream, does it?!!!!


Choice1Email
Picture

















No comments:

Post a Comment